BIGHORN CABINS POLICIES
- Cancellations: Deposit is refundable minus $75.00 per day reserved, with 30 days’ notice. Cancellations less than 30 days from date of stay are non-refundable for the entire rental charge (which includes the deposit and the remaining balance due).
- Our cabin rental rates cover the first TWO guests. Extra charges apply beyond TWO guests.
- Property is for sole use of paying guests (including limited parking). No recreational or trailer parking is available (contact management for parking options).
- No Smoking/No Pets allowed in our cabins. Violating this policy will cause an additional cleaning fee of $500.
- To ensure a peaceful mountain experience for all guests, No Drones or Loud Outdoor music are allowed.
- Outdoor fires/fire pits are not allowed due to the forest fire risk.
- Leave cabins as they were found. Empty trash/Recycle items as appropriate (recycling bins provided), clean and put away dishes, wipe down ovens, refrigerators, stoves if applicable.
- Blankets and towels are provided for your stay. Please keep blankets and towels inside cabins to avoid pine needles.
- Bighorn Cabins prides itself in being a peaceful, clean experience. Please observe quiet time from 9pm to 8am.
- Be aware of Private Property and No Trespassing Areas.
- Check In: 3:00pm. Final cabin rental payments are charged one day prior to arrival. Cabin key codes will be emailed after we receive final payment. Check Out: 10:00am.
- Bighorn Cabins is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests.
- Communication with BHC Management: Please contact us at 970-232-6369 or text us at the same number.
- Failure to observe the above rules can result in eviction without a refund. Bighorn Cabins reserves the right to charge up to $100.00 additional per day for cabins left excessively dirty.
THANK YOU for your reservation and see you soon here at Bighorn Cabins!